Copyright 2016 Wahine Kai Women's Surf Club. All Rights Reserved.
WELCOME TO WAHINE KAI!
It all began in 2004 with a desire to bring more women together to surf, inspire each other, and encourage each other with each and every wave we took. Now, 13 years later the club is still growing and we are proud to still have most of our original members from our first meet-up still in the club.
Wahine Kai is Hawaiian for "Women of the Sea" which is what we are. Wahine Kai is open to women of all surfing abilities over the age of 18. Whether you are a shortboarder, longboarder or even a boogie boarder, you all have something to contribute to the organization.
Through the group, all members can improve their surfing and technique with the help of other members and specialized clinics. The purpose of the organization is to have fun surfing together as women while creating a supportive, non-judgmental environment.
2017 Board of Directors:
- Executive Director: Aimee Vlachos email@example.com
- President: Cathy Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President of Wahine Kai-California: Artie Thomas
- Co-Editors of our semi-annual newsletter: Kimberly Roberts & Hoshi Hana
- Surf Mamas Coordinator: Jen Ouye
Daily Surf Sessions are organized by members on Facebook
Join us! We will See You in the Water!
Proud supporter of Wahine Kai Surf Club