Copyright 2016 Wahine Kai Women's Surf Club. All Rights Reserved.
WELCOME TO WAHINE KAI!
Wahine Kai is Hawaiian for "Women of the Sea" which is what we are. Wahine Kai is open to women of all surfing abilities over the age of 18. Whether you are a shortboarder, longboarder or even a boogie boarder, you all have something to contribute to the organization.
Through the association, all members can improve their surfing and technique with the help of other members and specialized clinics. The purpose of the organization is to have fun surfing together as women while creating a supportive, non-judgmental environment.
In 2006, Wahine Kai transitioned from a local women's surf club
into a national association of amateur women surfers.
We are now a non-profit corporation and are dedicated to promoting women's surfing and creating opportunities for women surfers.
Wahine Kai is a 501(c)7 non-profit organization.
2016 Board of Directors:
- Executive Director: Aimee Vlachos firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Cathy Young: email@example.com
- Vice President of Wahine Kai-California: Artie Thomas
- Events Coordinator: Laura Klees
- Co-Editors of our semi-annual newsletter: Kimberly Roberts & Hoshi Hana
- Surf Mamas Coordinator: Jen Ouye
Daily Surf Sessions are organized by members on Facebook
Join us! We will See You in the Water!
Proud supporter of Wahine Kai Surf Club